Google Feedburner allows you to view statistics about your RSS subscribers. For web design companies, Feedburner makes it easy to manage multiple feeds in one place. All you need is a Google Account and an RSS feed. Here are the instructions to burn your feed with Feedburner: Sign in to your Google Account at http://www.feedburner.google.com
- How To Use Auto Responder Emails to Boost Your Blogging Efforts
- How Much Content Should I Have Ready to Go When I Launch a Blog?
- Blog This! Sometimes Going Back to Basics Leads to the Best Posts
- Why Interlinking Your Blogs Posts is a Must (and Not Just For SEO)
- How Many Posts Should a Blogger Post? [Pros and Cons of Daily Posting]